Sunday 13 April 2014

Too Cute Phone Cases

Do you have a phone? iPod? I bet you have. And do you have a protective case for it? Yes? No? I don't know the answer to that one. But I know that, for both my phone and iPod, I have a case, both of which are really quite cute, and both of which were really quite cheap. Cute and cheap. Perfect. 
You're lucky today (well I think you are) because I thought I'd share with you possibly the cutest protective cases in exsistance. 

For my old HTC I had a "Rainbow Elephant" one which looked like this...

And I have other cute ones for my phone and iPod :-) . 
Where did I get these from? A company called Head Case Designs on Amazon

I kind of just got stuck looking through the designs but here are a few personal favourites:


No comments:

Post a Comment